Sunday, December 10, 2006

Over-rated?


I don't think they really need me to increase their sales, but the new Beatles/Cirque du Soleil Love record is really good.

Saying this, am I taking the risk of sounding like an old fart? No, no, I think it just shows I'm a wise man.

Our young assistant Alex (who is 25) once told me that he thought the Beatles were "over-rated". Since he said that, I am playing a Beatles tape in the office at least once a week. To teach him.

Our friends at the Zaragoza Foundation for Ecology and Development (ECODES) play Lennon's song Imagine when their telephone exchange keeps you waiting. Very cool. From now on, I think that when I need to speak to them I'll tell Alex to make the call. To teach him.

Elaine says that perhaps we should make Alex stand up on a chair every morning before work and sing "The Long and Winding Road". Good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment