Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bali blog


Since last summer, the first question environmental policy wonks ask to each others when they meet or are on the phone or skype is "Will you be in Bali?"

No, I won't, not this time.

But of course like everyone I'm keeping an eye on what's going on there.

As always the Earth Negotiations Bulletin is a good tool to follow the proceedings daily. Depending in which time zone you are, you can take ENB bulletins for breakfast or as an after-dinner treat.

When I don't have the time to read the whole bulletin, I jump straight to the "in the corridors" section at the bottom: that's like a short editorial piece in a newspaper, sometimes with juicy bits that only international policy insiders can really understand (like kremlinologists during the Cold War).

ENB on the Side, with coverage of so-called side events also deserves a daily scan. And more depending on your area of interest or predilection.

I just saw that ENB has started a new blog section. I'll check it up from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment