Saturday, December 12, 2009

Global


Impressive list of public mobilizations all over Planet Earth today, as Ministers have arrived in Copenhagen and Heads of State and Government are bound to be there mid next week.

I rescued this photo which I took last week when I visited the massive Tokyo Eco-Products Fair. I'm not sure what this puppet is advertising (I don't read Japanese), but I found it cool (somewhat) and appropriate (somewhat) when I saw it. Especially when people wonder (ask) whether the new Japanese Prime Minister is ready to be a climate leader, and the 43 countries member of the Association of Small Island Developing States (AOSIS) are calling for an extension of the Kyoto Protocol and the adoption of an additional protocol to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to help the United States enter in the fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment