Sunday, January 04, 2009

Motions


I've been writing all day a paper for which I needed an abstract of a motion from the World Conservation Congress held in Barcelona in the month of October. And I've realized that there was no hyperlink Chez Rémi to the final texts of all the motions.

I've worked so hard for the adoption of some of them, and I've said so many times that IUCN resolutions are hardly worth the piece of paper they're written on unless you use them politically after the congress, it would be a drag if I lost track of them before the Barcelona pages disappear from the IUCN portal.

Okay, here's the link. Bookmark it, and scroll through the list: a lot commitments that were made might be relevant to your issues. Unless you do it, who will remind those who are meant to take action?

No comments:

Post a Comment